Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, December 05, 2005 Y 12:30 PM

Halo...

Now I'm at my mum's office. Bored... No1 to chat wif in msn... Not surprising... Haiz. Anyway let me tell u bout yesterday.

Yesterday I went to mediacorp to watch Star Awards 05. Erm... Wore my newly bought shirt and 3/4 pants. My sis was like crazy over wearin formal, even e bag she went to take off e sling sayin its not formal... -.- Thot I could take photos wif stars or maybe get their autographs but I didn't take or get any!!! >.<>

Went home straight after eatin with a disappointed look. My mum could manage to get fann wong's n christopher lee's signatures e last time she went but this time I didn't get any. Argh! After bathin, I prepared to slp n slp... -.- It wasn't tt fun as I expected! =(