Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 Y 7:10 PM

Long time no see!

Came back frm Hk on e 12/12 7.50pm flight. Hmm... Let me tok bout my holiday! I felt tt HK is somehow like Singapore. Every1 seems busy n e country is quite organised. The price of e thgs there is almost e same price as Singapore, a little more ex in fact. So I didn't buy much souvenirs except a pack of poka cards with Winnie e Pooh pics printed on those cards at HK Airport.

Though e DISNEYLAND there is not as big as e DISNEYLAND in Japan but I had fun
dere! Took quite a few rides but e most memorable ride would be SPACE MOUNTAIN. It is extremely thrillin. I even need to take off my specs n put it in e pocket in front of e seat in case it flew out of e roller coaster. LOL... In e middle of e ride, our pic was taken. My bro face was up n eyes opened, seems alright. My cousin sittin beside my bro, face was up but eyes tightly closed. LOL... Sittin behind my bro is me! My whole face was down so can't see my eyes. But actually I was leanin my head on my arm n eyes closed. =P Sittin beside me is my cousin. Face only a little up n eyes only a little opened. Seems quite afraid too. Sittin behind me is my dad. Face very up, eyes very opened. He kept shoutin "Whoo-hoo!" durin e ride so just nice when he was shoutin tt, his pic was taken so his mouth looked weird. LOL... Sittin beside my dad is my sis. Her look was e same as mine. Head down... She was actually leanin her head on her arm too! LOL... Felt like vomittin after e ride so I skipped lunch.

After spendin bout 2 days in HK, I went to Shen Zhen. Only did some shoppin there for 4 days!!! Didn't really enjoyed my days there... =(

Overall, I think I had a nice holiday. But I would wish to go Taiwan nxt yr instead.


Signin off... (:

P.S Ok. I posted a post in my blog le! So enjoy readin, Amanda! =)