

|
Friday, January 20, 2006 Y 9:50 PM Hi everybody! Haha. Long time nvr post le. Too lazy n busy. It is like only the start of e yr n i'm having lots of hw... =( Tml is Sat! Yay (: Can slp till very late. I slept at 12am 1am nowadays all because of hw! I'm still in e holiday mood. -.- Cant concentrate during lessons! Keep yawning. Its not tt e lessons r boring but i'm very tired. So in case if any of my teachers happened to read this, pls don misunderstand. haha. My class is quite friendly lah! But haven really get to noe some of them well... Dono can talk bout wad. Normally my 1st qn is wad sch u frm. Haha. Cause i noe everybody's name le. I hope so. Hehe. Today got chi test... So diff. I went to study e wrong thg e day b4. Hope i can at least pass... =P Nxt tues still got lit test. Aiyo. I very scared. I'm very poor in eng de... For maths we may hav sudden quiz anytime... Ahhh. Lunch i hav theatre audition. It is reaudition. It is only warm-up. Went for e 1st audition on Wed. I wonder if gettin in e reaudition is a gd thg... Is it because too little ppl got accepted during e 1st audition so need to giv some ppl a 2nd chance or is it because those ppl who went for 2nd audition did well in e 1st audition... if it is e 2nd reason, i cant believe it! I don't think i did well in e 1st audition... Haha. But i'm still happy! (: After sch still hav to go for e actual audition. It is a 1-1 audition le. Not in grps... I think i didn't do well! I think i did better in e warm-up than e actual 1... But at least i hav a chance to even try out! I can gain experience frm e audiitons even if i nvr get in! (: I skipped PSGL lesson because of e warm-up audition... Haiz. I wonder wad they do??? After e actual audition, i went back to class to do e CNY deco. I dono wad to do. So i just walk around n c if i can help out in anythg... I managed to make fishes. Haha. My helpful frens teach me de. "Thanks!" Learnt somethg today! (: I so far went for Choir, Band, Chi dance, Theatre Club auditions. Did really poor for almost all esp. Chi dance... haiz. =( CO no need audition(I think). Left Modern dance only... Aiyo. Gettin so confused with e date we going back to nyps... At 1st say 27th Jan but changed to 1st Feb cause celebration in nyps is on 1st Feb not 27th Jan. But on 1st feb we still hav full-day lessons. So by e time we reach nyps, celebration already over le... So i dono y need to change.... But i wan to follow e class so when confirm e date must tell me hor! (: Haiz. I so long haven reply angel's letter. So sorry! =( nowadays no time n get tired easily... I replied to my adopted angel 1st cause it will only be my 2nd letter to her n i think her letter is simpler so take a faster time to reply her... Tt time when i started writing to my adopted angel it was 10.30pm le. But I gave both of my angels chocolates! (: Hope SOUP won't mind. I'm really sorry! Ok, I shall end here... Bye! |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |