Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, February 17, 2006 Y 9:10 PM

This wk I am realli very unlucky... I just don like sec life. Haiz...
1. Got scolded by tcher =( =( =(
2. Hav to stay up late like 2am? to study for tests, do hw =(=(
3. Cried like 3 times this wk cause of HW =(=(
4. Hav been failing my tests =(=(
5. Lots of HW, tests, assignments... =(=(
6. Nvr go out with any 108 ppl to watch movies, take neoprints etc (not even once) excludin project works =(
7. Lessons are borin... =(
8. Nothg exciting happened =(
9. Almost late for sch =(
10. Hav to rush everythg even eating cause not enough time... =(

OMG!!! How unlucky... Nothg seems to go rite from e start of e yr. Boohooo. I miss Pri lifee... 6I... Haiz. Last time 6I was so bonded n united. 6I rox! But now we also seldom chat with each other. Only in sch when we c each other, we will say HI n chat for a while. Or in msn we chat... I cant wait for 6I gatherin at CH's hse! ((: 108 is nicee. But everybody seems to like studyin alot. No1 likes to go out lor! I am always at home. Cant go out. Like a bird in a cage. I mean I can go out. But with who huh??? Haiz Haiz Haiz...

Yesterday, I typed a longer post, but e com suddenly restarted. How unlucky can I be??? I hoped nxt wk will be better... I don wan a dull n borin sec lifee.. I wan a fun, happy, lively sec life! ((:

Tml I'm gonna start tuition. In fact, I requested for it. All my subjects r deproving... I don wan it to become worse. Wad if 1 day I get 0/100??? -.- Haha. I hope e tcher is nicee, friendly, lenient n INTERESTING! ((: I dun wan a dull n boring tcher... >.<

I shall end here... Byee~