Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 Y 4:25 PM

Hiiii~

I'm slackin now... Hahax. (= Oh! Got back chi practice today. I got 38/53. I think. 4got le. But I improved from e last practice! Yayy... But for e yan jiang today, I did really badly!!! I4got parts of e story I've memorised! Argh! Got only 3.5/5 in e end... =( boohoo. Hahax.

Ahh... Tml got P.E. Nooo... Aiya. How? How? How? Haiz. Goin to get scolded again la. My P.E so lan4. Do everythg all wrong de. Just hope everythg goes well tml! (=

Tml gt stay back for maths olympiad too. Aiyo. I need some1 to accompanying me! I don like to go alone. I shall go with amanda n sylvia! =) Hope they allow me to tag along...

Omg! Now 4 plus le... Gt do hw! Bye~