Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, February 23, 2006 Y 4:45 PM

Hello!

I am always slacking in e afternoon. Lolx. Actually wan to do geog project de. But decided to blog 1st ba! Lolx. I am sooo lazy. Anyway, today in sch was ok. Not tt bad... But it's still bad! Ahaha... (:

1stly, almost late for sch. Left home at about 7.10am! Then reach sch bout 7.20am. Run up to class to put my bag down. Luckily e class still in e class. =p But CY or is it ZY told me tt ML went up to 108! Then talk to her, ask her promised not to tell me hu she is... Haha. But I still hav ZY to tell me!!! Muahahaha. Then durin lunch, CY went to 208. I tagged along. Hahax. Nobody inside so phew! I don dare go in if ppl inside de. Dono y. Feel very awkward ba. =P CY went to write on e board n I just wrote 1 sentence. =P Then in e hall today, I ask ZY to point to me who's ML if she sees her. Then ZY really saw her, so she was like pointin. But I don noe to hu!? So many ppl... I blur diao. Haha. Nvm ba. Just slowly find then. =P This wk I only c SOUP once. She called out my name so loudly. Kinda shocked. Hahax. Then quite far frm her, cannot c her face clearly. Not sure if tt is her, i just waved back lor. =p Now i kinda 4got how she looks like le. Haha.

Oh! Today music lesson was pretty scaryyy... =X Dun wish to talk bout it... Scariest music lesson eva. Haha. Not tt kua zhang la. I'm just exaggeratin. :P

N to ppl out dere... STOP CALLING ME MAGGIE!!! Ahahaha. I'm MEIQI not MAGGIE. C e difference??? =P Lolx.

Haha. I shall end here. Bye~