

|
Friday, February 24, 2006 Y 4:55 PM YAYYY!!! Today's a FRI! Whee~~~~ Hahax. Anyway, i totally embarrassed myself just now. Lolx. I sing e egg song not knowin my bro brought his fren home XD Ahaha. Don care la! I continued humming it anyway while refilling xiaohei's water bottle! ((: E egg song is addictive. Sophie started singing it in sch de... >.< Anyway, nothg much happened in sch today. I 4got wad happen durin lesson le. Hahax. But I noe tt we r really slow compared to other classes for LA. =P Oh! Got back sci common test. Got only 27.5/40. Better than failing it, so quite satisfied. But I think i'm gonna fail my history, geog, hcl... Haiz. Oh! Today dance lesson was quite fun but pain... Lolx. I suddenly remember so many stuff. I think I almost sprained my waist... I dono how to do lots of stunts but at least e lesson is interesting!Got air-con somemore! Hahaha. But lao shi told us she's gonna be stricter starting frm nxt wk ( I think)! Stricter=More pain!!! Nooo... Oh! Today Jiali's b'dae!!! Happy Birthday!!! ((: Our class sang b'dae song to her durng recess when tcher haven come in. I cant wait for my birthday to come soon!!! My b'dae on thurs. Nxt day good fri... No need go sch nxt day so can celebrate till veri late!!! Yayyy... This wk got alot of HW!!! Boohoo!!! Aiyo. It's not surprising at all... Cause it seems like every wk, everyday, every moment, we r receiving lots of hw!!! :( Lolx. Today I was almost late for sch again. Even later than yesterday. Reached sch at 7.20am! Reached class at 7.23am?? Had to run up, even faster than yesterday! When I reached, e class already moving off le... Ahahaha. Gettin later n later everyday... =P Oh! I finally chat with my angel, SOUP, on msn yesterday... ((: I sacrificed my geog project to chat with her... Ahaha. I continued doin my geog project after eating... Sianz. But it was nicee to chat with Soup!!! She has super eye-sight lor! I showed her my class graduation pic n she could spot me! OMG. E display pic so small... Still can see... Even those shorter ones (not me :P) looked almost e same height as e taller ones. Lolx. I am deceiving myself... Ahahhaha. But by e sentence i typed just now shows tt I'm not deceiving myself as I noe I'm deceiving myself! (: Does it makes sense??? Lolx. Oh!I just realised I hav typed so many "Oh!"s XD Anyway, if any1 wan me to link u, tag at my tagboard. Must remember to leave ur webbie hor... N u must link me too! Whoeva I linked, must link me too! Muahahaha. Jk la! If u wan then link lor! Dun wan then it's fine... :( Haha. I wondered if ppl read posts... I normally go ppl blogs to read posts de. (: Hahax. Tt's y pls post more posts on ur blogs for me to read!!! ((: Isn't this post long...??? Muahaha. If only writing essay is as easy as typing posts. No need much thinking, no need care bout grammar, sentence structures, spelling... MARKS! Lolx. Ok, I shall end this long post here.... C ya~~~ =) |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |