

|
Saturday, March 04, 2006 Y 2:31 AM ARGH!!! I"M SO SO SIANZ OF SCH... Nothg goes well this wk... 1stly, mon went well... I thot it would also go well in e future as well... I got into band. Thurs I had e 1st band meeting. N once I stepped in e rm, e nightmare had begun. .. We had to try instru again... >.< We had already tried during e 1st audition lor! Y do we hav to keep trying?! Then me n amanda were asked to try french horn even though we told e tcher we tried for trumpet e previous time... I couldn't blow. I don't noe how to control my lips. It's just difficult. Then i was asked to try e oboe, flute, clarinet, saxaphone ( dono how to spell ) and to this big instru ( 4got e name) n last of all trumpet. I wanted trumpet, clarinet or percussion. But at tt time i just couldn't blow it. I remembered for e auditions, I didn't spent much time blowing it. Then a few of us were forced to be assigned to those instru where nobody wants. I was assigned to e big instru which i keep forgetin e name of it. I wanted to cry then but I just ren3. Then we went back to e rm, then ppl were askin wad instru i got in. E more ppl asked bout it, n e more i think bout it, I just CRIED. Then when ppl was movin out of e rm, they were lookin at me. I was standin at e doorstep. I just continued crying... I don like e instru. Then ppl were consoling me but e more ppl console me, e more i couldn't stop crying. I just don noe y! Then later Amanda follow me to e toilet to wash my face, but i was sobbin all e way there. E seniors n my frens had been tryin to console me even after i stopped cryin just sobbin. So THX ALOT! =) Still, those who were unsatisfied with their instru had to stay back on Fri. I was hoppin to change my instru. I just wan to change to a smaller 1 n a 1 tt i will hav interest in learning. We had to wait till 4pm. N only 4 ppl were unsatisfied... OMG. We had to sit in front of e instructor. I said lots of reasons, but because e rest r full, we couldn't change. We noe tt on Thurs le... I said i wanted percussion, so i was asked to try out. But it was difficult to play. I had only learnt e keyboard for few months n i stopped at e start of yr of p6. I 4got wad i've learnt. More than 1 yr passed le... N i seldom practiced, only once in a while play for fun. So i 4got how to read e notes n i was so tense up then. Yesterday i tried until my lips hurt n my stomach was kinda bloated... Cause need to take in alot of air to play. I since young stomach tend to zhang4 de. Not because too full but air go in. Dono by how. But mayb because i sometimes hav block nose hav to breathe usin mouth ba. Then e air go in??? I don noe. But it's e truth. I'm not lying! I also said i mayb putting braces. I don mind not puttin if they assigned me to a instru tt i liked. But still, e instructor could defend everythg tt i hav said. No choice, i had to try e instru for 1 MTH. Omg... I couldn't even stand a min blowin it. My lips hav these werid weird feelin n i feel kinda headache playin it. I almost cried again in front of e instructor. But i just ren3 again. Then at home, i cried. I cried till i fall asleep. It's gd cause i didn't hav to think bout it when slping... I woke up at 10.30 pm. I skipped my dinner. I don feel like eating... In fact, I didn't even eat my lunch. I only drank a packet of ice lemon tea. But my mother brought satay bee-hoon, so i just ate a few mouths for supper. Just e 1st 2 days i spent at band, i cried each day. I wondered if i will cry everyday after e training in e future... Homework hav to fan3, CCA also hav to fan3. Y is my sec 1 life so fan3... I like e band seniors... They all very nice. Haiz. But i don feel happy playin tt instru... How??? btw, now is 2.12 AM. I couldn't slp... I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. I don wan to learn somethg i don like... I just hope I can change instru... Now i'm having running nose... Yesterday even worse, once i reached home i just cried also. Even longer than today. Once i cry, take very long to stop de. When p1 can cry for like more than 5 hrs. But i so long nvr cry le... But for today ( yesterday ) n thurs, i cried because of e same thg. At nite I had to do hw, but my eyes hurts, nose hurts, lips pain, lips dry, body slightly ache, so very hard to concentrate. N i was very tired also... Well... Tt's e end of my post... Now goin to 2.30AM le. I will hav to try to slp. ZzZ... |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |