Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, March 04, 2006 Y 3:15 PM

I slept for only 7 hrs. Today a SAT. I slept at 3am n woke up at 10am... ZzZ... Yesterday, I mean today early morning, I posted on e same thg, nvr say bout other thgs tt hav happened this wk. I hav been thinkin bout e same thg when i hav really nothg to do... CY gave me lots of advice. Thx alot! =) They really helps. I'll try to like tt instru. But i still hope i can change... =( Ahahah.

Ok, I'm not goin to talk bout tt anymore! I shall talk bout my tests marks. I did really badly for most of them... Aiya. Esp. History. Only bout 5 people passed in my class... Ms Koh is kinda strict cause she doesn't wan us to walk out of e classrm thinkin we did well when we didn't. =) It's quite gd too be strict cause it pushes us further. But don be too strict... =P Ahahaha. I don wan to keep failin e same subject! =) But we still hav this retest for history... Hope I did well. At least pass???

My results:

CL-81/100
MATHS- 45/50
SCI- 27.5/40
LIT- 12/25
GEOG- 14.5/20
HISTORY- 7/20

I better jia you! So i can score better nxt time! =)

Okie, i shall end this post here... Bye~