Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, March 13, 2006 Y 5:50 PM

Yesterday was sooooo fun. Went to parco bugis with Amanda n KQ. I'm now e shortest among them. Nooo. Hahax. Dun care la. 1st time taking bus/mrt to there n i nvr get lost! Ahahaha. =)) I wasn't late just tt KQ n Amanda reach early. I'm so punctual! They r early birds... 4 this time. lolx. =P We went to eat at McDonald. N we realised tt KQ has such biggg appetite nowadays. >.< But she cant grow fat de la! :P
Then we started shopping for present for some1. =) Cant tell or it wouldn't be a surprise! =)) Spent a long time searching. Shop around e whole shopping centre. In e end managed to find a nicee n sweet prezzie for her! Yayy! I was always rushing Amanda n KQ. I very impatient de... Muahahaha. Wanted to take neoprints but very waste $. Hav been taking neoprints ma. So decided not to. =))
Bought somethg for SOUP n DANG OH also. This small cute cute thg. Quite ex. 3 small thg of tt $5. But got 3 differerent sizes. Got big de, medium de n small de! But they r still small la! Hahaha. I'm giving DH de biggest, cause she oldest ma! Then SOUP de medium size de! Cause she older than me but younger than DH. Hahaha. For me, i'm taking e smallest! =P
Oh! Went to hav drink later. I ordered ice coffee not knowing it's so bitterrrrrr. I thot with milk added but no. Almost vomitted. So ewww... Added lots of stuff. Like making potion. Got cream frm KQ n Amanda drinks. Got milk, got sugar, got chocolate n cream frm tiramisu cake! Got cocoa powder. Lots of stuff la! Not sure if i miss out any. In the end, e drink taste salty. Eeee... Worst drink i eva had. -.-
At nite, went NL to watch a musical "Army Daze". My dad's company e official print for e musical. Received 5 tickets. Think it's FREE! Haha. =)) Very funny n niceee musical. Didn't noe e musical was tt popular! Saw CH while waiting for e lift. Didn't say hi cause she was with her family. Then in e car received a msg frm YJ. He said he spotted me just now. But i didn't see him. He said he was behind me when walking towards e escalator after e show. Haha. 3 6I-iers ( including me ) were watching e show! So qiao! =))
Ok, enough of yesterday. Shall talk bout today! =)
Went to orchard library. I reached e earliest! =P Surveyed ppl there for our IPW project. Ppl there were niceee to accept our survey. Me n ZY got rejected 2 times. 1 of them was so fierce. OMG. A female somemore. We nvr get rejected by guys at all but instead gurls... >.< We surveyed more guys than gurls... Hahax. Went home after a while! =) Quite a fast 1. Didn't expect it to be so fast. But better ma! Can go home earlier! (:
Ok, tt's the end! Bye~
P.S Tml got to carry tt heavy n big instru for band workshop... -.- Hope my parents can fetch or i gt take taxi because of it!!! =((