Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 Y 3:20 PM

Now on msn chatting wif Amanda! =)) Just now chat with some of 6I-ers also! ((:

Anyway, let me talk bout yesterday!


Euphonium is big n heavy with tt big n heavy casing... Hahaha. Luckily my dad brought me there n fetched me home! =) E workshop is OK. E instructor is very nice. Food nice also! Ahaha. I wrote e best thg bout e workshop on e survey form FOOD! Lolx. ACS(independent) is very big. Can easily get lost inside... =X
Make new fren dere. But i 4got her name! XD How 4getful can i get??? I'm gonna try n figure out her name later. Or i cant add her in msn! There's her name in her msn add... >.<
OMG. I just try once n there is really such e-mail. Hope it does not belong to some1 frm Antartica or wad. Hahaha. If not i shall block!!! Cant talk to strangers ma! =P
Hm... after this workshop, noe more bout eupho. It's OK but i would prefer a smaller instru. I saw people holding instru n e casing is even smaller than a 1st aid box!!! How small is tt instru!?
Haha. Ok enough of e workshop!

Tml there's 6I gathering. Yayyyyyy! =)) I cant wait... Ahhhh!!! Lol. Goin crazy. I think tml gonna be FUN! I mean it's sure to be FUN! 6I'05 rox!!! Whee~ Must thx CH for organising e class gathering! =)

Ok, if I've e time, i will blog bout tml! As for now, bb! XD