Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, April 08, 2006 Y 7:45 PM

Today at Causeway Point was fun! Went dere with KQ n Amanda. It's very far... But I still went! Hahaha. At dere, we just shop. I didn't buy much unlike KQ. Amanda bought for me CSS CD 4 my b'dae! She says on tt day then pass to me! Heh. So niceee! We even went to e library. Took photos dere with Amanda cam. Lolx. KQ helped us took then e 1st "pic" became a video in e end. Lolx. KQ clicked n clicked n clicked but no flash. So we were like staying still in case later photo suddenly taken. So later, we then realised it was a video. We were like laughing when we looked at it as we looked so weird staying still for so long. Haha. After eating at Mcdonalds, KQ left to walk to her Aunt's hse. Me n Amanda walked to MRT station... Tt's e end of e day at Causeway Point! =)

Let me talk bout my 1st flute lesson yesterday! I reached Yamaha at 8.20pm. Lesson supposed to start at 8.30pm but e tcher thot it's at 8pm, so he's already there... Start lesson immediately as he gt go airport fetch his son. I learnt how to hold e flute, play 3 notes, clean e flute... Tt's e end of e 1st lesson. 1/2 hr passed so quickly! It was tiring holding e flute. Though it's small, it's heavy... Haha. But i like playing it anyway! =) Oh! My eupho senior happened to learnt flute at Yamaha also. Same tcher... So qiao! XD

MY B'DAE NXT THURS! LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!
I wanna receive lots of prezzies! Hm... Let me set up a b'dae wishlist!
What I want for my b'dae:
A flute (by my mum)
CSS CD (Amanda bought 4 me le)
A fashionable belt XD
Accessories like necklace, bracelet
A big b'dae cake

Lol... Actually, just a b'dae song frm u or a small prezzie, I would feel happy le! =) =) =)

On nxt Fri, goin to watch a band performance by Dunman High. B4 tt or mayb after, goin ice-skating with Amanda n some other ppl! =P

Ok, my maid hurrying me to eat dinner le! C ya~