Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, April 15, 2006 Y 12:00 PM

I shall post bout yesterday! =D

Yesterday was kinda unlucky!!! Yesterday in e afternoon rained heavily, had to rush to e band concert at VCH. I had to take cab! But trying to get a unhired cab is definitely not easy, esp. when it's raining... A few cabs were empty but they nvr c me!!! Until 2pm, i then managed to get a cab. By then, the concert had already started... >.<>
Then at there, i felt kinda "extra". Cause i sat with Amanda, LT, CH. In front of them were their seniors... They are all trumpetians. Only me. Ya. Felt kinda left out... =(

K. Enough of the concert!!! After e concert, which ended at 4pm, me and amanda had to catch a movie with 6I ppl at 4.20pm! 20mins to reach there, is so imposssible! Took MRT dere. By the time we reached dere, buy food n drinks, enter e cinema hall, we missed dono how long of e movie le. Lolx. E movie was ok, just tt didn't understand some parts of it. XD

After e movie, Amanda, KQ, ZA, Abby, Me wanted to walked to Heeren. But my parents told me to wait for them at Paragon. So I only walked wif them till I reached Paragon. =( Went to thomson plaza to eat dinner with my grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins! E food are so niceee la! =D Ordered like... wait let me think... 8 dishes??? I think. But e food are just delicious! Ate till so full. Their food very creative also. E meal was very ex... dotz. But enjoyed e food dere! Yummy! =))

After eating, walked around e shopping centre for a while, then headed back home! I wan to go out again nxt time. Very fun! =))

Ok, tt's e end of e post! C ya~