

|
Friday, May 05, 2006 Y 5:25 PM I hav a new bs! It isn't rainie anymore. I got it from blogskins.com. Don wan use e 1 i designed. So ugly... Heh. Spent lots of time choosing... =D gt edit some parts. Esp. e "I love you" section. E 1st thg u will c in this box when u enter my blog! Kinda sick la. -.- I also wan to change e navigation thingys. Numbers are so werid. I wan to change to somethg nicer... hehe. I don think my blog add match this bs la. Hm.. But if change then very troublesome. Hav to tell everybody to relink me. Like changing hp no. like tt. Ok, shall edit all those not nice parts nxt time. Gt practice flute le. Dun wanna get scolded 4 playing badly later... C ya~ |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |