

|
Friday, May 05, 2006 Y 11:05 PM E flute lesson today wasn't tt scary. Skiped lots of parts today. Learnt new notes. I played better today than last wk though still can't really side read. XD Hav to practice lots of songs at home cause nxt wk no flute lesson, holiday nxt wk ma! Shall not talk bout flute le la. I shall talk bout my wk. This wk like nothg special... Just sci ct on thurs. It was a killer paper la. I think it was horribly completed by mi! Lolx. Gonna fail le la. Sigh. Didn't do well for any of ct this term. But i'll JIA YOU! Hopefully i'll improve. I 'll post my results after i got back all my papers la. Haven got back sci. Just 1 last paper to be returned... Dono y this term no LA ct. Anyway, i haven even started reading e Lit bk... Sianz. -.- Then, on thurs, hav CME, supposed to elect the ... lol. 4got e term liao. Anyway, i was elected la! Dotz. Those who noe me well would noe tt i'm definitely not polite, not e guai type la! I don even noe wad is tt. I dono wad to do!!! 1st time hearing bout it. Heh. Oh, today no CCA. So end lessons at 2pm. Saw YX at the bus-stop so decided to take same bus with her home! Long time nvr take bus wif her le. Last time P6, we always take same bus home when stay back de. Then we'll will talk non-stop on e bus la. Hahaha.. We very talkative! 171 took 4eva to come la. Maybe bus break down in e middle??? Haha. We talk, stand till tired, so sat down hear music. We waitied for more than 30 mins la. But i dun mind. Cause very long nvr wif lao peng you chit chat le. Oh! We saw ZB n Oswald. But they like nvr c us or wad lor. ZB like now taller than mi. I'm e shortest in 6I now la! Ahh... MUST GROW TALLER!!! Haiz. There's somethg tt's bothering me... I dono if i shld request for changing of instru in band la. I hav greater interest in flute than eupho. But i dono y i'm hesitating. 1 person frm trumpet finds e trumpet heavy so she wants to change to flute. She went to audition le. but e instructor say will consider 1st cause i think hav insufficient flutes. I think tt's wad stopping me. I don wan ppl to think i'm going against her, but i'm afraid if i don request 4 change now, i'll not hav a chance. I don like to sit in front of e instructor again and be "interrogated" again. I just don like tense moments. I don wanna try for e instru and play badly and be disappointed again... I hav been disappointed 2 times in total. Argh! Can any1 tell me wad i shld do??? I like e flute... But... U noe e reasons y... Sigh. Almost 4got somethg! Today Jas, Amanda and SY became so daring! How dare they try to scare me... Making funny voices... But i so smart! Nvr zong zao! Cause i heard wrongly n i thot some1 else also call MEIQI. They were actually saying "MEIQI... #%@!~#%" dono wad at e back la. Cant make out, as in i didn't even hear lor, read Amanda's blog then noe tt they were saying somethg to scare me la. Hahaha. Actually i was tricked la. I was like so blur and thot my ears got prob at 1st la! Dot. Ok, shall end this very long post here~ Byee~ =)) |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |