Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, May 11, 2006 Y 6:50 AM

TODAY HAD CSM! Sianz... XD

In e morning, sat bus to sch. Then c Amanda, Charis n Sylvia, so walked wif them to HCI. Even e overhead bridge was packed wif so many ppl lor. =.= Not many exciting thgs there la. Got ppl racing, cheering, like a usual sports meet la. Lolx. Oh! HC band performed too! I find it nice! =) haha. Hm... Phyllis n LH got for me n mad free milo too! Frm e "milo van"... =P I didn't wan to get it by myself. Not because lazy but don wan to take out my student pass. So ugly!!! Gonna paste neoprint over tt ugly photo 1 day. Cant stand e photo lor! Hahaha. I'm very happy for those who ran in e relay! They r 1st place! They trained really hard for it la! So congrats!!! =]] Erm... oh ya! 1 of e student coucilor took a photo of livia, JN n me! -.- I think alot of ppl were being taken too. Haha. E student councilor just come to us to take photo. Actually was alot of us de, but ppl push push push, then end up i was pushed to take pic also. Haha. I was running away frm it but they push mi bac!Lolx. So just take lor! I must hav looked ugly. I was sweating like crazy. Must hav looked veri sweaty! But dun care la! XD heh.
Then after sports meet, some of us go to KAP to eat. 1 whole lot of us were on e bus making lot of noises. Then LH pressed e bell wrong time, no1 alight. =\ Haha. I also sometimes accidentally like tt... KAP was very crowded. So many ppl after CSM go KAP! After eating, phyllis, estee n JN went cold storage. I think. Sophie, LH, WQ, QY, Charis, ( 4got who went le ) went to take pic with uncle mcdonalds. lolx. =DD While me, CY, ZY decided to go West mall! Hee. CJ followed also. Saw her on e bus, so we asked her to follow!

Phyllis, estee n JN met us at West mall later, when we shopped quite a no. of shops le. But i didn't buy anythg... Nothg to buy so don waste money! Hehe. Bought a small b'dae prezzie for CJ! Shared price with e rest. We saw so many NY ppl there also. Haha. Then KQ, Jas, Amanda went dere also! Wanted to shop with them de... But later abandon classmates also not gd. So i just continued shopping with 108 ppl. We shopped for so many hrs la. Until i felt so tired... Rested at Coffee Bean. But i didn't buy any drink cause i was hesitating for so long ( hav phobia of nvr tried b4 drinks le XD ) until no1 wans to share with me! So i surely cant finish, decided to save water and money! Hahaha.

Yup! Tt's e end of today! C ya~ =)