Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, May 24, 2006 Y 5:40 PM

TODAY WAS SOOO FUN! =))

Ok. Shall not talk bout sabbacticals la. No! Must talk about it! Heh. Today was so funny la! XD

Rock-climbing today was quite fun. Just climbing e wall wif many rocks lor... lolx. but it was kinda fun but TIRING! I hav some scratches on my legs n arms now. =( wadeva la. K. E funniest part was during e maths & music sabbacticals. No! It's not really funny to me, but to Charis, Sophie & ZY! -.- They were laughin at me! 4 wad??? For pronouncing hippopotamus wrongly. No I pronounced correctly but they think it sounded weird. Lol. I pronounced as hip-po-po-po-po-ta-mus at 1st cause very luan4 ma. I think. But later i pronounced correctly but they still laughed n laughed n laughed! Dotz. Haha. Oh! Still got 1 more funny thg for THEM...=.= When e tcher wanted to drill holes on e piece of wood, i thot it would be very very loud, so i quickly covered my ears. Then, it wasn't even loud in e 1st place! So soft tt even wif ears uncovered can hardly hear lor. Hahaha. I'm so silly. Haiz... Ok in fact i've been embarrassing myself this whole day! I've laughing at myself this whole day! =
After sch! Me, ZY, Sophie, Sarah & WQ went to coro. Then when i wanted to sit down but i almost sat on e floor instead. Just tt it would hurt and my backbone may be fractured. OMG! So embarrassing la. I think e chair was pushed away by my bag when i wanted to sit. This is not e 1st time! So ZY was laughing... E rest nvr c but i think others saw. I was like "wooo...". Then, i started laughing at myself out of sudden while eating... People c me think i crazy lor. It was really very funny!!! =P We ate, laughed ALOT of times... We used alot of coins to pay e meal. So we were laughing while paying. E auntie didn't even count, i think it's because of after seeing e whole lot of coins. XD Haha.

Hm... Wanted to walk around de. But my dad reached le so i cant join them... i cleared my desk today so i asked my dad to fetch me home. Yup! Today was quite fun lor! Hee.

Today is e "laughing day"! =DD