Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, June 10, 2006 Y 9:30 PM

2 more weeks of hols to go! Argh! Y must hols end so quickly la... Sianz. I've been feeling lazy nowdays. I barely started hw. Lots of project works to do also... Ahhh! =X

CCA quite tiring also... Every wk thrice. But compared to our seniors, we r lucky. Hav to wake up early in e morning for CCA. I was late once! Haha. Ya... Hav camp nxt wk! I dun like camps... I'm not used slping or bathing or eating in sch! XD Aiyo.

Hm... I like shopping! I just went out tis wk. Spent alot. I seldom shopped but when i shop i can spent quite alot. Hee. Maybe watching movie tis mon with ex classmates. I wan to watch 'She's e man"! I think it's really nice la. Other movies doesn't interest me. I like those kind of "teenagers movies". Hahax.

I shall stop here... Btw, who wan to buy NYCB concert tic frm me??? Plss... ^^