Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, August 05, 2006 Y 6:00 PM

I'M SO BORED NOW!!! >.<

Currently at my mum's office. Bored. Nothg to do. Did lots of quiz just now, LH intro de. Haha. Later goin to Parco Bugis... Tt's y hav to wait till my mum is free. Gt buy stuff for home econs sewing... Also try to buy somethg for e sec4 seniors. If can find...

Having cold now... Did lots of maths sums during tuition. So sian. =[ Yep. Yesterday flute lesson Mr Wong practice those ND celebration songs with me! 30 min passed so fast... So didn't play much. Eh. I think mon is the celebrations... Or is it tues arh??? Wadeva day it is, it's gonna be my 1st performance! Wahahaha. =P

I'm feeling sleepy now. ZzZ...

Cya. =D