Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, August 07, 2006 Y 4:50 PM

I was late for band today. =[ ahh... gt run! =X

K. Anyway today peformance was ok! I couldn't really follow but i think it was ok... =) Hee. For e 1st song, i didn't noe start le. So i was still looking at e UG ppl when SUDDENLY i heard the band playing! i then faster catch up la. So scariee. Haha. I was so shocked. Must be more observant in the future! XD

Oh! I embarrassed myself just now. Cause my dad fetched me home today, so i decided to buy food frm vending machine to eat while waiting for him. So i stood in front of the vending machine for a long time deciding on wad to eat. Then 2 gal queued behind me. So i faster hurry on deciding wad i wan. But then when i clicked e no., nothg came out. So i stood dere waiting for my food. In e end, I realised that i somehow haven pressed the no. =.= So i pressed again & this time i saw e food dropped. Then i cant take out the food frm the vending machine! So difficult to take out. I had difficulties reaching for it & pulling it out. My hand hurts... Haha. I regretted buying it... Shld hav bought drink instead. >.<>

Tml cross-country! =X Haha. Must jia you... Hope i dun faint while running. XD

Ok cya~ Tt's all for today! Bye byee~