Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, August 06, 2006 Y 11:00 AM

Ok, yesterday i went Parco bugis. Managed to buy what i wan! Hee. (=

I bought deco items for my home econs! The thgs quite ex though. Haha. Oh! Then there's this very cute little girl tending e stall for her aunt. She is so gd at talking... Very smart! She can remember the prices of the items and then she also noe how to fold roses and butterflies... Lolx. She's only p4! :O

Then i walked around e shopping centre to find gifts. I spent a long time to find them... I was super fussy. I chose wad i wan le & then i found nicer de. So i had to put the original 1 back. Then later, found a nicer design, put back again... =.= I'm very picky! Muahaha. Then e sales girl passed a basket to me. =.= Haha. Easier to hold stuff ma. My budget was quite low. I no $ to buy those really cute but ex stuff! =[

Ok, gt do hw liao. Yesterday nvr do any. Supposed to do some yesterday de. Haha. But i slacked e whole aft. So BYE BYEE~