Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 Y 8:55 PM

Today cross country was not as bad as i thot it would be. Heh. But anyway, tt's not wad i wan to blog about. I shall blog bout wad happened after tt! =DD

Me, YX, Amanda, Jas & 2 of their friends went KAP to eat! It was so packed dere... Saw some of my seniors also. Hee. =)) Ya. We spent a long time eating! Yummy... Then Me, YX, Amanda & Jas waited for XL at dere. After tt we went to XL's hse!!! Yay.

It was so fun at XL's hse. We played those games we used to play... Like truth or dare. Hahaha. I was e 1st "lucky" gal to start wif. I chose dare & had to introduce myself to XL's little cousin. Hahaha. Not as scary as Amanda's de. Jas so evil... Lolx. Jk la.

After truth or dare, YX gtg le. =[ Aiya. Cause she got dental appointment! So we played all sorts of card games when she was gone. At 1st XL wan to go Plaza Sing de. But me & Jas objected! Hee. We dun feel like goin ma... So nice XL ordered pizza for us and we stayed at her hse to play! Wahaha.

After playing with cards, we played badminton as well as soccer! I totally cant play soccer. I'm scared of e ball lor. Jas kept hitting me!!! Argh! Haha. I nvr scored and defended any (excluding those tt they intentionally let de XD). After playing for quite a long time, we blew balloons. I'm so shi1 bai4 at it k... =[ I cant blow!!! Hahaha. Then we started playing wif e balloons, XL took pics also.

Hm... After playing wif balloons, Jas wanted to go home de. But in e end, we played blind mice! Jas was e 1st mice. Wahaha. She didn't managed to catch us! She was sooo close to catching me once. Then 2nd time my turn! Didn't manage to catch any of them also!!! Argh!!! So each of us were at least blind mice twice b4 we stopped playing. So we wanted to go home liao. But again, we saw XL's tattoo thg la. So we played wif it, but only Jas put on. Me & Amanda dun wan... Hee. =))

Finally, we decided to go home! We almost lost our way to bus stop! Hahaha. I took Jas & Amanda to opp bus stop cause they don noe where, then i walked back to my bus stop and boarded a bus and alighted just 1 stop after. XD

Today was so so so fun! I miss all my pri frens and those times we had together in pri sch, playing those weird games we can think of... Haha.

Yup! Ok, shall end here. Cya~ =]