Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, August 13, 2006 Y 12:30 PM

Later Jeanie, Amanda (108) & Cao Cao coming my hse! hahaha. We are doin our LA storyboard... Haiz. Always meet up wif frens for projects & not for fun!!! =[

But anyway, i have just finished LA hw. Haven do maths & art hw. But oh well, not tml hand up de. So shall slowly do. Hee. =D Oh ya! My loose tooth broke. Only part of it came off while i was eating breakfast yesterday! I wan to go dentist!!! Not tt i wan, but i need... Ah. I veri scared of pain de... =X

Tml my mum bringing mi to fix my spec. I hope i can change my spec. I dun like this spec! If not, just fix it will do lor. Hehe. Ok shall go eat my lunch! =P

Bye byee~ =DD