Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, November 03, 2006 Y 10:00 PM

Hello! =)

I had a long nap juz now... I was so so sleepy cause i drank my medicine which caused drowsiness. Lolx. I didn't go for flute lesson at nite. =X I was feeling sick when i woke up... Then it was kinda late liao...

Had band this morning! Had new pieces to play. Maybe not playing pirate dreams anymore liao... =[ I couldn't sight read well so i kept playing wrongly and not in time. Haha. Cheryl & chung yan came back! =DD Hm... Suppose to hav sectionals (optional) in e aft, aft lunch. But i went home cause i was feeling tired... Dono y. XD However, i went for lunch with e section! We went coro... Ate fried rice. Drank red milk tea without pearl! Haha. E bubble tea at e cafe we were eating was so ex! So went another place to buy... Lolx. In e end, those who ate fried rice which was me, sun ran & li en couldn't finish. So cheryl had to resort to feeding us. Hahaha. But still cant finish la. So had to be wasteful and throw e leftovers into e dustbin! Ahaha. X) Oh! B4 leaving, we sang b'dae song to cheryl! I dono when's her b'dae though... But anywae... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =DD

Just received an email frm wenqi! Erm. Regarding OM! Wonder if it would be fun... Heh. We r goin to start on it soon! Lolx. Will e enthu-ness last???

Hm... Tml maybe goin to watch movie with 6I people! Not sure yet though. But i bet we r gonna take neoprint if we go out. Xian lin would surely wan de lar. Haha. I hav dono how many neoprints with 6I ppl. It's fun but when u really think about it, it's kinda wasteful... XD But it's still fun! Wahaha.

Shall end here! Currently listening to Appassionata X songs!!! Byee~