Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, November 11, 2006 Y 12:15 AM

ARGH!!! I WAS SUPER MAD AT SOME1 JUZ NOW!!!

I was so so pissed off at him... Oh well. It's over. I shall get over it. Shall not be so petty. Hm... wonder if i had enough bao4 fa1 li4 to play e flute just now. Lolx. K... Now i hav to post all over again. =.=

Ahh... sunran gave me this website to watch n it was so so scariee!!! Ppl dun get tricked by her... Haha. K shall start...

I luv sectionals todae! =DD

Ahaha. It was super fun and not as tense as last time. 1st we did tuning with our ears. Lolx. Then e sec 1s had to tell whether in tune anot from hearing... Very luan4 at 1st. But i think kinda get it liao. (: Then we had bonding session. Lolx. Discussing who we were afraid of and chit chat. Then all of us were so honest to speak e truth. We were laughing like crazy. It was just somehow funny. Hahaha. But then later we started serious work. We played some parts of Jericho, led by Ros! =)

Haha. I just like sectionals todae~

Main band was scary. I was strugglin to play. =X Haiz... Nice Abigail kept helping me point and count cause i get lost easily!!! Ahaha. Yayy. Lunch was fun too. Went poolside again. Cause only 1h of lunch this time! N again... couldn't finish e food. But I was not e only 1! Heh. Sunran so naughty. She played with her small leftover portion of food or maybe it was just e peas! Making faces... Hahaha. So cute!

After band, i went home. Hav to prac again... for 2h. X) I had flute lesson at nite! Flute lesson was like usual. In total, i think i played e flute for bout 8hrs todae! XD

Now so late liao. K shall go slp. Hm... Anywae tml i shall read up on OM & prac flute if i hav e time??? I dono la. Shall decide tml! Shall hav a nice slp now! ZzZ...