Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, December 02, 2006 Y 12:00 AM

I'm feeling sick now... =[

My nose hurts. I kept rubbing it with lots of tissue. I've been sniffing sneezing this whole day... Ahh! I hate this... I drank medicine liao. But it doesn't work... Haiz. =.=

So today there was band again! Heh. There'll be break for 2 weeks then it would be band camp! Yay! (: But i can only stay for 1 1/2 day which means i'll miss e campfire! =[ Haiz.

Haha! Me & sis r very blur... She left her cello bow in co rm. I left my flute tabs in band rm. Ahaha. Then i cant prac properly cause i cant cover all e holes. See if 1 day i'll go back to sch anot then shun4 bian4 go collect those tabs. I'm using scotchtape now! It's only temporarily la. I scared later my flute become sticky! =X I tried to use eraser but i just cant get e size correct! Sigh.

Oh! Just now me and my cousin were laughing like siao4. Cause we heard a knock on e door so thinking it was my bro, we hurried to open e door la. But it was not... =/ it was a security guard. Me and couz were in PJs... somemore we pull up our pants high for fun. X) So we look super stupid and weird. It was so embarrassing. He came to inform us somethg la. I think he must hav thot he went to wrong doorstep liao. Hahaha.

I was 15 mins late for flute lesson at nite! Break record... =X opps.

Shall end here liao. Feeling kinda lei4 now. I think i took veri long to finish this post. I've to keep pausing to blow my nose! >.< So tiring...

Byee!!! =]