Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, December 15, 2006 Y 6:40 PM

Argh! I left maths hw and read kill a mockingbird then can finish hols hw le!I finished my essay yesterday nite! Haha. I want to finish maths today! But i cant stop slacking... xD I just prac flute. Later hav lesson again! Bet i'll be late like always...

Going for hols nxt fri liao. Band camp nxt wed. Will be back after Christmas. Then sch reopens le!!! Noooo... Y must hols pass so fast??? Haiz. Tt's y i must finish hw, read lit bk, pack my stuff by nxt wk! So much to do but so little time! Ahh!!! I must prac flute also! Let me see how many days i've left b4 nxt wed. 4 more days ONLY!!! Wa...

Haiz. Shall end here. Better change now and eat dinner soon!

Byebye.