Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 Y 5:45 PM

Hello! Very long time nvr update le. Sianz. =X

Aiya. I dono wad to blog about! Hm... I was almost late for sch today! Cant take bus so dad fetch! (: Hee. My parents wan us to take bus frm this yr onwards. They dun wan to fetch le... =[ I dun like to take bus! So crowded...

Haiz. Now receiving lots of hw and projects le... So busy!!! Almost everyday of my life is going to be occupied...

Oh so after sch today, stayed back for OM. Finally thot of a new plot! Yays. =] Hahaha. Sat same bus with phyllis. We chat alot while waiting at e bus-stop. Phyllis is so funny! I can laugh whenever i just look at her, hear her... LOL. Laugh so much just now!!! We tok tok tok till I alighted e bus. XD

Hm... I was reading ppl's blogs just now. Then went to some 6I ppl de. I realised tt i've been only hanging out with xl and amanda... Seldom hang out with jas n kq n others! =[ Quite sad la. Maybe 1 day can hang out? Even with 208 ppl. Also like so little times! Haiz...

There's seriously nothg to blog about le. Shall stop here le...

Bye...