Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, January 04, 2007 Y 7:55 PM

I'm starving now! No1 is cooking dinner... Hav to wait for my mum to da bao food home... which is going to take very long... So here i am blogging while waiting! xD

Nothg much happened on e 1st day of sch yesterday... Only a few subject tchers change. Quite slack on e 1st day la. (: Oh! Chose mortal liao. Haha. I'm an angel now! =DD

Today was e 1st day of lessons... Quite ok la. Er... nothg much to post abt la. So after sch was band! Sectionals today. Lao shi came but only 4 of us had sectionals-Annabelle,Lien,Abigail, me! E rest went to rehearse for orientation. :) Haha. Then marching! Marching was not as tiring as compared to last time la. But band ended quite late today so still tired... =x B4 leaving, we gt blow balloons! I cant blow a single 1 though. Blow until got hole. Hehe. XD Tml cca orientation!

Ha. Tt's bout it la. Dun feel like blogging much nowdays. Lazy... =P Heh. Shall wait for e macs delivery man to come! FASTER!!! I'm feeling very hungry... My bro decided to order macs instead of waiting for my mum. Haha. =D

Byebye <3