Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 Y 9:40 PM

I'm feeling super lazy to blog!!! I nvr blog for dono how long le... ahaha. xD

Receiving lots of projects and hw... Nxt wk tests le! Ah... Must study during e weekends! But i'll most probably be buying my cny clothes on sat. Then still got project meetings... =.= Argh! So busy!!!

Oh! I started aural lessons le! I noe my exam date le. 9march. =/ so near!!!!!!! Ah... I still need lots of practices. I'm still so lan4. I hope i dun fail. =[

Ohoh! HANA KIMI!!! Haha. I luv e show a lot!!! FEI LUN HAI!!! ^^ Lolx. So niceee.... It's like e nicest show i ever watched! hehehe. =DDD

Aiya. Shall end here le la. Really feeling lazy and tired... =x

Byebye!