

|
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 Y 4:39 AM NYCB!!! <33 GOLD!!! : DD Haha. I'm finally blogging after so long... xD ok! I shall blog about today! I was very very nervous... My palms were sweating and my legs were shivering on stage. Haha. Just had mixed feelings on stage... Then when it was over, when we got off the stage, people started crying. I saw Peisan cried 1st then Ros. Then when we were out of the air-conditioned place, alot people started crying... Mel and Kaixin. AH... It was so emotional then i felt like crying too. But i didn't really cry. Alot of seniors and tchers said the band did well but i cannot actually tell whether we did well anot. Heh. Then we took lots of photos!!! xDD After that, we went back in to watch other schools' performances. But we had to go out again after 3 performances. Then we had nothing to do so we just sat at a corner. Later, Donglu, Sunran, Lien, Kayyun, Rachel and I walked around the place as we had nothing to do. Ahaha. Just random walking... Finally, it was the announcement of results. We held our hands together while waiting for that moment. Then... GOLD, everyone screamed! =DD Oh! I think the people sitting behind me from Boon Lay Band are very nice! They were wishing us good luck before the announcement of results and they congratulated us for getting gold. THANK YOU! Heh. They were very friendly... (: So we were happy with our result. But then some other schools were quite disappointed. So it was quite emotional to see people cry. But anyway, like what our teachers have always been telling us, as long as we have done your best on stage, we should all feel proud of ourselves no matter what award we get! =)) Yayy! I'm proud to be in NYCB!!! While waiting for the bus, we sat in a corner again. Haha. With our seniors! They went to support us!!! Yayy :D Then soon we boarded the bus and got back to school. Afterwards, we went to KAP! WHOO!!! But Ros, Peisan and annabelle had HMP so they cannot go and lien also cannot go... =( So we ate our lunch at KAP in our band uniform! Ohoh! I love our band uniform! Hahaha. We laughed alot la. I had stomachache from laughing. It was super hilarious throughout the whole lunch. LOL. Then around 4 plus we headed home! I took the same bus with Sunran. Oh! Now both my ankles got blisters... Very pain!!! Haha. SYF is finally over... Ahaha. 2 weeks of break! But then got to think of hw now. I haven't done my SIA... Ahh!!! So dead... =X All the projects, tests... AHH!!! Should i do my sia later or sleep early? I'm feeling quite tired. Oh well... Shall decide later! Haha. I'm still in a good mood now! Hehe. =] Anyway THANK YOU everyone for supporting and believing in us! =)) All the teachers, seniors, friends, laoshi, conductors, etc. just people who supported us! ^^ Haha. =DDD Must thank Lien for her socks and Liting for her early birthday present! (: NYCB!!! <333 Oh! Can send me photos of today? Haha. I want to see!!! |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |