Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, April 12, 2007 Y 9:50 PM

YAYY MY B'DAE IS TML !!! =DD

Haha. But i was quite sad just now. Cause I had to change my b'dae cake order... =/ But at least I'll hav a b'dae cake tml! Hahaha. Oh! And my dad called just now to tell me that he prepared a surprise present for me... Haha.

We went for the learning journey excursion today! It was quite fun and cool to go all those places! Haha. Then went KAP with Ziyan and Phyllis for dinner. We laughed alot at there! We just kept chatting and eating at the same time. Soon, Phyllis left, so Ziyan and I stayed to eat Sundae! Hahaha. We couldn't finish and I wasted the most food. xD After eating, we were guai to clear our trays! Yayy. We even helped Phyllis clear hers! =) But my finger got stuck while clearing la! Ahaha. So we went home at around 6plus!

Oh! I listened to our SYF pieces just now! I luv it!!! <33 Esp. Jericho. =)) Heh.

Haiz... I haven do hw! Shall do now!

Byebye! (: