Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, April 16, 2007 Y 5:20 PM

Yesterday was the most horrid day ever… I was rushing my Chinese SIA like crazy. I had my 3 meals in front of com, and then cannot join my family for dinner outside. =[ So pathetic! I did it since 10am and I spent many many hours working on it la. I felt super stressed in the middle of doing, and then I cried. Ah… Thinking of it, it was kind of silly of me to cry over this SIA. Haha. But oh well… I’m so glad it is finally over! Yay! =DD

I have nothing much to blog about actually… Today lessons were as usual. Went to coro to eat with Phyllis, ziyan and lihong after school. (: Then I burnt my tongue! =/ Ahaha. Afterwards, Phyllis and I were lucky that 852 came and we boarded the bus together. Basically, that’s all. Haha.

Oh! Thanks Cheryl and chingying for the present! It’s cute! xD Haha. I thought it was an egg at first. But it is a pig. It is still cute anyway! ^^ Heh. I love jeanann’s turtle! It is so so so cute! It’s so round and soft… Hahaha. Ohoh! Forget to mention that Liting gave me an early birthday present too! Thanks! =] I have received lots of presents this year! Thank you people! Heh. I haven’t packed them. They are all still at a corner. Shall keep them later! x)

Haiz… Tests are coming!!! Got to study these few days… But I always can’t concentrate! Will fall asleep while studying de! Ahaha. I can’t wait for all these tests to be over. Then can relax. : D But then there is always still something called projects… Ah!!! x\

Aiyo. I shall not stress myself up. Haha. Oh! Apparently my cam wasn’t charging on Fri, because no one could find the cam charger. So this means that I can’t upload all those photos until the charger can be found! Ah!!! Hope the charger can be found soon. Haha. If not I take all those photos for nothing. Hahaha.

Okay! Shall end here! Byebye! : DD