Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 Y 4:45 PM

Yay! We are going to have a batch outing soon! ^^ At East Coast Park on 30th April after sports meet! Haha. Hopefully I can go… It is very far away from my house! =/ But I think it would be fun!

Tomorrow got Chinese test! =O Haven’t study… At night then study la! I still got to do that HE assignment. 1500 words. AH!!! Haven started doing… x( Today is my dad’s birthday! : D Maybe going out for dinner later! How am I going to finish studying and complete homework!

I was caught having messy fringe today… =/ Then had to pin up! I want to cut my hair soon… I’m thinking of cutting it short. Not that short but around shoulder-length there… Cause my hair is kind of out of shape now! Hahaha.

Oh! Thanks Sarah and Lihong for that belated birthday present! =]] Haha. I still haven’t pack all my presents… x)

I better do HE assignment now… Byebye!