

|
Monday, April 30, 2007 Y 11:08 PM TODAY WAS FUN!!! :DD First it was CSM… My skirt and shoes got so dirty la! Haha. Lots of us were loitering around. (: We just walked here and there. Aiya. Nothing much happened… Except 208 people won the relay again! ^^ Oh! And I saw that somebody who looks like Ziyan. HAHAHA. Anyway, here comes the fun part. After CSM, a big group of us went J8! =)) Phyllis, Rachel, Ziyan, Sophie, Jeanann, Amanda, Lihong and Me! Other 208 people also went but we weren’t together. The group of us took neoprints! So nice!!! Just that they are very small… =/ They are super cute! Ahaha. Ate fast food for lunch then shopped then MOVIE! I LOVE THE MOVIE!!! <33 200 Pounds Beauty. It is like the best movie I have ever watched. Funny and touching. Haha. I cried 3 times during the movie! So so touching!!! I think Ziyan is the only one who never cried la. Maybe the only one in the cinema... Haha. But it is funny at the same time! Hah. I just love the movie! I think we wanted to go home after the movie… Then I saw Shimin and Jiaying at J8 bus stop! They were going to Cynthia’s house for BBQ! So they asked if I want to go also… It is supposed to be sec 4 batch BBQ. But a lot of sec 2s went also! xD Felt quite extra there at first. Haha. Quite fun la. (: Got a lot of food! But I was still hungry when I got home. So I ate my dinner! :D Must thanks Cynthia for her BBQ pit and the sec 4s for letting the sec 2s ‘intrude’! Haha. xD I think I spent quite a lot today… About $30. =/ Haha. Quite guilty... But I seldom go out! So once in a while ok la. =P Shall end here! I’m feeling so tired now… Byebye! (: |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |