Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, May 11, 2007 Y 10:00 PM

Had NAPFA 5 stations today... Worst still yesterday was 2.4km run. I think I got only silver. Haha. But never mind. Pass can le! : D Now my whole body muscle ache. I’m feeling super tired!!! I want to sleep. Heh.

So after NAPFA went for band! Our concert is coming up in July! Must go and watch!!! =DD Tomorrow have band again. At 7.30am!!! I hope I can wake up. Haha. xD

Oh! I’m watching Ouran High Host Club anime now!!! It is like the best anime I have ever watched. I have only watched till ep 11 though… But I think I will continue watching till the end! Haha. I normally don’t watch dramas/anime/shows till the end de. But this time it’s different! Ouran rocks!!! =]

Got back all my results! I’m quite satisfied with them, except for history. =\ But I think I improve overall so I’m happy! (: Quite surprised that Maths is my best subject because I thought that the 2nd test would pull my marks down by a lot. My worst subject is history… So hope I can improve next term! Haha.

Okay. I shall end here. Very tired... Byebye!