Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, May 02, 2007 Y 8:20 PM

Hah. I just ate my dinner! Decided to blog before doing homework… ><

I’ve got a mosquito bite near my lips today! HAHA. I think I scratched until it swelled. But now no more le! (: Phyllis went to take a video of it la. Ahaha. She is weird. Oh! So Ziyan found her Barbie encyclopedia. She left it at the library on Fri. So blur!

Hm… So went to Phyllis’ house after school! Not to play but to do chem SIA. =/ It is due this Fri! But I guess we are almost done. Phyllis the leader is finishing it! Haha. :D We started doing only yesterday la. Went home at around 6 and I waited so long for the bus!

Basically, today is just a normal school day. Haha. Okay. Shall redo my ode now! I wrote about my CCA – NY©B! ^^

Byebye. =]