Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, May 21, 2007 Y 9:10 PM

Sabbaticals! : DD

Today is the 1st day of sabbaticals! Haha. I chose Maths in Motion and Personal Effectiveness! ^^

So 1st it was Maths in Motion! It was quite fun and slack today. Basically, it is about incorporating dance into maths. Haha yup! Then we got to choreograph a dance at the end! Haha. I don’t know how to dance. But anyway so we had time to prepare today. Something really embarrassing happened! Ziyan and I were together with 209 listening to the teacher’s briefing today. Apparently, in that class, we were the only 208 people, so we though where the rest of class were, thinking all of us were supposed to be there. Then we saw Charis outside the class. So we signaled her to come in. But then soon, we realised that we were not supposed to be there in the first place! >< We even brought our bags into that class la. But we ran out of the class without even carrying them because too humiliating le! HAHAHA. How blur can both of us get! Furthermore, we stayed there for like so long thinking we were at the correct place before we realised! If Charis never come find us, I bet we would stay there till everything is over. Haha. So stupid. xD Ohoh! I think our dance idea is great! Jia you 208! : D

Next it was personal effectiveness! We did pedicure. Quite ok la. I never bring anything so all use Estee’s de! Thank you Estee! : D My toe nails are now purple! They are ugly because they are done by me but never mind! Heh. I think this course would be quite interesting because everyday do different things de! Haha. Hopefully it would be interesting. =]

Finally, school ended! Then Jingfang, Phyllis, Ziyan and I went Orchard! We took neoprints!!! Neoprints <3 All very nice! We took twice. Heh. Then we bought present! Aiyo. Actually nothing really much happened. But it was still fun! We took a long time taking and designing the neoprints! Heh. Jingfang can design very well! So after all this, Phyllis, Ziyan and I went KAP to eat dinner! Then home sweet home! Aiyo. I seem to forget what exactly happened today. Oh well. It is just enjoyable today! Heh.

Should I upload the neoprints? Phyllis scanned de! Thanks! But then they are quite blur. Shall try to upload! =]

Okay. Bye! (: