Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, June 01, 2007 Y 10:20 PM

HELLO!!!

Haha. I'm in a good mood now! : D

I have got something on almost everyday! I won’t be bored at home : DD

SAT (2/6)
`Flute lesson in the morning.
`SHOPPING with Linette for presents! <3 Haha. I have got lots to buy!
`SLEEPOVER!!! : DDD At Ros hse. Yay!!! I haven’t get permission though! But most probably can la!

SUN (3/6) SISTER’S BIRTHDAY!
`Section Outing? Haha. The rest are going to join us early morning! x)
`Celebrate sister’s birthday!!! <333

MON (4/6) ZIYAN’S BIRTHDAY!
`Going CSS. Phyllis. Lihong. Suyi. Linette. Linette’s friend. Me!

TUES (5/6)
BAND =]

WED (6/6)
`ICE-SKATING!!! XD

THURS (7/6)
BAND =]

FRI (8/6)
BAND =]

All the activities are going to be fun!!! =) I haven’t start homework la. Hahaha.

Oh! Today is the ‘passing down’ in our section. I’m now the treasurer! (: More presents to buy in the future!!! Haha. FLUBOES <3

BAND CONCERT!!!

Appasionata XI
20 July
7:30pm.
Nanyang Auditorium
Ticket priced at $10

MUST GO!!! : DD

Ok end of post! Byebye!