Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 Y 4:55 PM

hello long time never post le!

I'm lazy! Haha.

Ok so yesterday was band outing! : D It was fun!!! HAHA. Alot of activities under the hot sun. So almost all of us were sunburned. I got lots of mosquito bites also!!! Now my feet have red patches. Not sure if it is because of the mosquitos or the sun. Anyway so at night it was BBQ! I ate alot till I was so full. Haha. I hardly took any photos cause I lost my camera!!! =[ Only had my handphone with me yesterday. But I didn't really bother to take photos. Okay! Shall upload them now. I don't want to continue this post le! Haha!






Fluboes (: and my extra shadow.

Fluboes (: with my shadow and qiuluan's! Haha.

FLUBOES (: and our names!

FLUBOES! better view.

Haha. All these are drawn by Qiuluan! So nice! :DD

Ok byebye!