Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 Y 9:30 PM

HELLO!

Hahah. Today was a fun day! Lessons were normal. Had Choral singing!!! I think we did quite well la. (: Just that I was super blur on stage without my glasses. =/ HAHA.

After school, went on a treasure hunt to find ziyan’s dear LA file and jacket. First, we went to M301. Managed to get the key. Searched the whole room, but couldn’t find anything. We even went to lost and found corner, but still nothing was found! Didn’t know what to do… So went back to class. Saw Grace and Sophie. Then they joined the treasure hunt. Haha. Went GO to ask but no one returned the file and jacket. So we went to M301 again but it was lock and we didn’t manage to get the keys. Ziyan suspected it is in M302, the cupboard in M301. So we were sitting outside at the benches, desperate, when we saw Ms Teng. So Grace asked if she can help us get the keys. So Ms Teng agreed to get M302 key but M301 key was with someone else. Haha. So we went to Popular while waiting for Ms Teng. And we found the person who had M301 key! So we got it. Ms Teng also managed to get M302 in the end! We got into M301 finally. BUT we realised that the cupboard is not M302, but M3C2. M302 is the guzheng room. So Ms Teng had to get M3C2 key! Haha. In the end, after all the problems, we opened M3C2 and ta-da! Ziyan’s LA file and jacket were found! : DD Must thank Ms Teng for helping us! And Ziyan must thank all of us!!! HAHA. I think it is very confusing. Nvm! Cause I’m also kind of confused. Wahaha. I think we took 1.5hr :O

Later, Ziyan and I went to do IT. We finished it le! Yay! : D But poor Ziyan burned the wrong file… So she can’t use the pretty CD anymore! Haha. So I decided to burn next week instead. x) Then we decided to go KAP for dinner! It was nearing 6 by then le! Stayed at KAP till 7 plus. We talked a lot!!! HAHA.

Okay so now I’m at home! Ah… Got a lot homework!!! -.- And I don’t feel like doing them now… Tmr got Mercury, theatre’s production! I’m going after Band! =D That’s why I got to rush my homework now.

Okay shall end here! Shall upload some photos!


Funfair! Come to 208! : D haha. Charis is kind of cut. =/

Some of the sec 2s in RI audi! Lien is on the phone! xD

Sec 2 batch who attended RIMB concert! =]] kind of blur. =x

I grab all these photos from Amanda! THANK YOU! : D