Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, July 20, 2007 Y 11:55 PM

20/07/2007 - Appassionata XI!

Today is a memorable day : DD

Shall just talk about band and skipped the part on lessons!!!

Okok so we were dismissed at 2pm. Then we headed for band and down to audi for rehearsal. I played so lousy then la. I felt so tired and cold. Hahaha. The thought of performing at night made me nervous! Ahhh!!!

Anyway, so finally at 5 plus, we were released to change into our uni and eat! Hahaha. Must thank Kaixin for helping me fold my skirt cause I didn’t know how to! xD Then we had nasi lemak! It was yummy! But I was extremely full la especially after eating Mel’s cookie which was so so delicious. After that, we had an exchange of gifts. THANK YOU!!! Finally, it was time to head down to audi for tuning le. =/ oh! I was having a bad stomachache then.


All the goodies! The cookie is not there cause i ate it! =]


At last, it was the concert!!! *screams* I was so tense. I’m not sure if I was trembling. HAHA. For the first few songs, I did not play well. =x I was quite afraid to play at first… haha. So during interval, Lien and I just randomly walked around and we saw people we know and HUG! =]] After interval, I was not as tense le. But I still had stomachache. It was not really stomachache but sharp pain… -.- Played in junior band and then it was EIGHTIES!!! I love eighties! I became quite high when playing. Haha. I think everyone was quite hyper when we were playing. It was fun! We continued playing till the end of the repertoire and after encores, it was the end of Appassionata XI!

I received flowers! Thank you papa and mama for the cute flowers. Thank you Ziyan, Phyllis, Rachel, Lihong, Jean ann, Sarah for the flowers. Thank you Ziyan for really buying me a bouquet! : DD Pretty! Hahaa. The bouquet was ‘leaking’. My seniors had to help me stop the leakage of water to prevent the flower from dying. Thanks! Oh! Must thank you people who come down to support us =] THANK YOU EVERYONE! Hahaa.



The flowers my parents bought! So cute! xD Haha. I'm lazy to rotate the photo.

The flowers and bouquet! : DD
One of the lilies bloom! SO PRETTY!

I love all my seniors and juniors and batch mates! They are always so supportive!!! I’m feeling happy now! Lalala (: Even though I made mistakes, and may not perform that well. But I really enjoyed the concert!!! : DDD Wahaha. So happy!!!

I shall upload photos another time la. Feeling tired now. I cancelled tmr’s flute lesson because I want to have a good sleep and rest! Okay shall upload photos another time cause I really need to sleep now. HAHA.

Byebye!

FLUBOES! <3


meiqi loves nycb(: appassionata XI.NothingYouCanBeat.