Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, August 10, 2007 Y 9:20 PM

HELLO!

Kbox with Ziyan, Phyllis, Steffi, Jiali, Estee, Chenjuan, Mad today!!! We sang a lot, mostly Chinese songs. Hahaha. But there were only two microphones. We ate lunch there too. I didn’t really like the food... =/

Ok so anyway after all the singing, we went shopping! Ziyan and I were searching for Charis’ present! All of us went separate ways at around 4pm. But Ziyan and I had to continue shopping for Charis’ present. We shopped for very very long. We shopped from taka to paragon to heeren to centrepoint to OG. We walked a lot! So Charis must be so touched! Hahaha. Finally went home at around 6pm. Poor Ziyan missed her bus so she boarded the same bus as me! Yay : DD Saw my 2 seniors on the bus! So coincidental! But I only realised it after quite long… Ha! x)

I love charis’ present a lot! It is so cute!!! I want to keep it for myself… I WANT TO HUG IT! It is with me now xD Wahaha.

Ok byebye! I think I still got to practise my flute later (: