Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sunday, August 19, 2007 Y 4:50 PM

Yesterday was FUN : DDD

I went out with sis, Linette, Alicia, bro, Tino. It was my first time going to e2max. Haha. We watched this movie called The Illusionist. Apparently it was NC 16. xD We even brought in
BK to eat. Wahaha. The show is quite complicated. But it is nice (: Only understand the whole idea of the plot at the end… Very interesting. But I don’t get why it is NC 16. -.- Linette wasn't even watching. She was observing what is happening outside the room. Haha. After that we took neoprints! I shall upload it! Then my parents fetched all of us to Newton for supper! The 6 of us got to squeeze at the back. But we talked and laughed a lot! Hahaha. Oh! Something really funny happened. Tino went in to the female toilet and he didn’t realise until my sis went in to ‘save’ him. HAHA. But he only went in to wash his hands.

I think all of us enjoyed ourselves yesterday… Lots of laughter and talking! HAHA. Maybe we are going out again soon!
Our neoprints!



This is Charis' present from Ziyan and I (: We named it Hershey! ^^


Haha! I only uploaded 2 out of 6 neoprints. Lazy =x Alicia uploaded all of them : D

Ok byebye!