

|
Saturday, November 03, 2007 Y 10:35 PM 208 LAST PERFORMANCE IS FINALLY OVER AND IT WAS GREAT!!! :DD Yesterday was a success! 208 really put up 2 awesome performances!!! Haha. Lots of photos! Okay first in the morning, it was rehearsal. I think we were quite alright (: Probably just the cheer. =x Haha. I can’t remember much about it actually… So I shall not blog much about it! XD Went for lunch with Grace, Phy and Zy at pizza hut after rehearsal was over! The food was nice! Phy and I have the same taste! We both ordered this meatball spaghetti. Haha. Phy took a photo of it. (: I couldn’t finish my food in the end, like always. Then we went to buy flowers! I bought 4 stalks. Zy and I pretended that we did not buy for Phy and she believed. Hahaha. After eating, Grace went Zy’s house. Phy came my house. (: We flipped through the nyps graduation book. Then while Phy was busy writing small cards, I was busy finding and providing her the necessary materials. We did not do much… Then it was time to go back to school! We had lots of time to prepare for our performance since ours was the last of the day! But 208A performance was the second. They were great! Haha. When they were performing, Minyi was helping me with my make-up! Thank you Minyi! Charis created my crazy hairstyle. Thank you Chairs! :D Finally the last performance of the day! I was nervous backstage but not as nervous on stage! Ahaha! My sister thinks that our performance was one of the best! :DD She said that it was very funny. HAHA. I love our performance too! <3 Oh! I scratched my hand on stage. D: But it is just a minor scratch. Heh. THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR THE FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES AND SWEETS AND ETC!!! <333 Byebye! I shall upload photos in the next post (: |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |