Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, November 01, 2007 Y 12:20 AM

GIRLS NIGHT OUT TODAY!

THANK YOU ESTEE FOR TREATING!!! :D

We had a ‘Halloween Party” at NYDC today!!! Haha. Oh the ‘we’ consist of Estee, JeanAnn, Phyllis, Yun(with no space)xin, Ziyan and me! Haha. Estee, Jeanie and Yunxin dressed up!!! Estee the pirate, Jeanie the witch and Yunxin the princess! As for Phy, Ziyan and I, we dressed up as per normal!

We met at 5.30pm at the toilet and we had dinner at NYDC! Estee treated all of us to this GREAT and SUMPTUOUS meal. The food was nice! (: Then we stayed after eating to prank call. Haha. Phy and Estee are the most enthusiastic about prank calling among all of us. They were some person from pizza house? HAHA. It was so funny!!! I think the meal was quite expensive in total so thanks Estee!

Next it was neoprints time! :DD I shall scan them one day. Oh! Halfway Phyllis thought something touched her so she and Ziyan started screaming and one shot was taken without them. Haha. We didn’t choose that shot anyway in the end! The neoprints are lovely! (:

Finally it was desert time again at NYDC! Hahaha. We have huge appetites. XD I ordered this cake with choc ice-cream. Forgot what it is called. =x I couldn’t finish in the end. So wasted... My stomach is like bulging already after that meal! HAHA. Then we had a group photo! Estee treated us again! So thank you Estee once again! (:

Home sweet home after desert! Hahaha. A bird shit dropped on Phy’s shirt while waiting to cross the road. HAHAHA. So unlucky… Oh! Estee’s mum fetched all of us home! So nice!!! 6 of us squeezed at the back. Ahaha so cosy… We chatted and laughed a lot, causing lots of noise! I sat on Phy’s leg and she kept touching me with that hand that touched the bird shit ( I think xD )! Ziyan arrived home first, then JeanAnn and me! Thanks Estee’s mum for that ride! :DD

Today was so fun!!! Wahaha. Shall upload the photos one day!

There’s still band tomorrow! I got to wake up at 6 plus and now is already 12 plus! : O Byebye!