Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, November 01, 2007 Y 10:55 PM

I'm feeling really sleepy now... *yawns*

Had band today morning! Sectionals and main band. (: It was fine. Haha. I still can’t pitch all those high high notes! =/ Haiz… I kept making that weird sound from my mouth when I forced my mouth. D:

I went BP plaza just now to collect my contacts. The person there taught me how to wear and I tried. It was so scary!!! Haha. I didn’t dare to put it in, especially for my left eye. So in the end, she helped me put it in and out because I took a really long long time. My left eye turned red. =x She encouraged me to wear specs instead of contacts since I was very afraid. Heh. I shall see how it goes tomorrow, if not I shall just wear my spectacles. XD Save trouble and time!

Tomorrow is finally 208 C&D Nite! Good luck everyone! It’s our last performance. Sigh. Hope everything works out fine tomorrow! Yay :DD Support us! Hahaha.

Ok shall upload neoprints and I’ll go sleep soon! Byebye!


This is the big neoprint i received!

I like this the best! (:

Quality not good. Don't know why... xD

Haha also don't know why this is slanted. I think my scanner something wrong x)