

|
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 Y 3:50 PM Yesterday it was Tino’s bbq birthday party (: It was fun! He invited quite a number of people, his classmates and 2 cousins. While waiting for the food, my sister and I played bridge and ‘big 2’ with his friends and cousins. Finally played bridge after so long since there were finally enough players! :D Oh! I've got many insect bites on my leg while playing! There are like about 10. =/ haha. I think I ate very little. I only ate a small scoop of beehoon, 1 sausage and a small scoop of this potato swiss dish (forgot what it is called XD)! But I wasn’t hungry. Haha! I only realise I ate so little when I was about to sleep. Okay anyway while eating, it started drizzling! But we continued eating until the rain got slightly heavier. We packed up and the guys brought the stuff up. The girls stayed because my auntie was still bbq-ing. And then the rain got heavier and heavier and it started pouring!!! HAHA. We were drenched from head to toe. But it’s okay la, quite funny actually. =] When we were at the lift lobby the guys came down but everything was cleared already so all of us went up again. We went up the house to play. They played this chocolate game, I don’t know what it’s about. My sister and I played Monopoly with Tino’s cousins and some of his friends. The game didn’t last long… Hahaha. We hardly started la. I think we played for only 2 rounds? Haha! I had nothing to do later. The computers and ps3 were all occupied. So my sister and I chatted with Sally! She's nice (: Then it was time to cut the cake! The cake was supposed to be a surprise at first. But during the bbq, Tino’s friends wanted to order a cake so we had to tell him. Ahaha. All of us ate the cake and everything resumed. Everyone went back to what they were doing. By 12am, most of them left already. 3 of his friends stayed to continue playing. My sister and I went to bed, we were really tired. I woke up 2-3 times in the middle of the night. The night was really cold! Haha we didn’t on the fan or air-con x) I sneezed a lot throughout the night. I could still hear them talking and playing when I woke up. I slept all the way till 1pm today! Wahaha. And I found out that they stayed till 6.30am! Wah. Okay byebye! |
colourful MEIQI turned 16 on 13 April NYCB/flute :D ongoing ESCAPADES 108'06 208'07 scones Clarinets Euphos Fluboes Horns Saxes Trumpets Amanda C Amanda L Annabelle Cheryl Ching Ying Chung Yan Chun Hui Liting Peisan Rachel Rosalind Qianwen QiuLuan Sarah Serene Sunran Su Yi Valerie Yunxin Belinda Jacqueline Kelly Vanice Yvonne Estee Phyllis Rachel Sarah Sophie Steffi Alicia Dione Jasmine Sylvia Wei Ping Xian Lin Yangjin Yong Han Yu Xuan Zi Ai Alicia Lynn Yanqi into the past November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 September 2009 December 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove♥ images: photobucket designer: ♥summerkisses} |