Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, November 29, 2007 Y 10:00 PM

I just woke up from my nap! But I’m still feeling rather sleepy. I think I’m having eye bags from 2 sleepless nights, especially for the first night, hardly slept. I reached home at 1pm and the first thing I did was to have a hot shower. I really stink from all the sweating today! Haha. Then had lunch which was good :D My auntie prepared Japanese Curry Chicken. I ate finish! XD After using the computer for a while, I slept (:

Band camp was good overall! Ahaha. I kind of miss camp already when I reached home. I don’t really know why also. =D

First day of camp there were some games in the morning, amazing race, band practice, night games, movie… There was this really gross drink that we had to drink in the morning. Root bear with sardine, mustard, onion etc. I almost puked. I took only small sips and when I took the second sip, I was on the verge of puking already. My food went up and I was covering my mouth to the water cooler to drink. There was a moment when I felt like letting go of my hand and vomit all out but the thought of vomiting in front of everybody made me hold back. Haha. IT WAS REALLY DISGUSTING! Worst still, the taste stays in your mouth. =/ The thought of it now makes me feel nauseous. I think we threw the drink away in the end. XD

Haha. Bathing was quite a torture during camp! I was not used to the cold water on the first day. I took the longest to bathe in the section! Ros had to wait for me and we were the last to return. x)

I think the best part of the day was the section bonding talk. It started off with Truth or Dare, or rather only Truth. Haha! We talked about many stuff and one particular topic that made Rachel and I feel disturbed! We keep thinking about it!!! =/ Oh! Talking about Rachel and I, from this camp we have come to know that we have really good telepathy. We think almost the same and our actions are the same all the time! Haha! It was very funny.

Finally it was bedtime at ??? time. It was past 12 already I think. The room was so cold, the floor was so hard, the night was so hard to sleep. XD I woke up many times and I kept turning about to find the best angle to sleep in. Ahaha. I was not the only one! Rachel and QiuLuan also had the same experience. So somehow we all woke up at 6am together and we went out wanting to sleep at the benches outside. But we didn’t. So we went back in and slept again! Rachel and I managed to sleep after finding the best angle to sleep in, but I think QiuLuan stone till it was waking time!

Second day of camp there were cleaning of instruments, band practice, steamboat lunch, farewell preparation, Japan band and movie screening. Lots to talk about!!! First of all cleaning of instruments, since we don’t need to clean our flutes, we helped the trumpets. :D I think it was really fun! At first we were given these really really old cornets to clean. We felt quite reluctant originally because I think hardly anyone has used it for many years and it seems like hardly anyone will still use it… =X haha so the trumpets section was nice to allow us to wash their trumpets only! :DD Rachel and I paired up to wash 1 trumpet. The toilet was really slippery with soap and water. Rachel almost slipped more times than me! Hahaa. I made an extra effort to hold on to support everywhere I moved in the toilet. I need to buy new slippers soon! My slippers are almost worn off. There’s like this ‘Jacuzzi’ with soap for the trumpets. So cool! But it’s quite stressful to clean the trumpets. We were afraid to drop them or spoil them or leave soap inside… Ahaha. After all the scrubbing and washing, the trumpets are finally sparkling clean! So accomplished =D There's this trumpet smell on our hands after washing them! Hahaha. Oh! I’ve gained a lifeskill which aid me in bathing that day! I know that hotel bottle shampoo/soap has to be squeezed out not pour out! HAHA! It was really an experience and it's fun!

Lunch at Melanie’s house was delicious! STEAMBOAT!!! Mel is really really nice to prepare all the food. I ate till my stomach bulge out. HAHA. I was very full! After the steamboat, it was desert time at the ice-cream shop nearby! I couldn’t eat anymore but many of them could still take the ice-cream. It was tempting actually. Ahaa. Must thank Mel for all this! THANK YOU VERY MUCH :DD

Oh in the evening after farewell preparation, it was bathing time again! The water was colder that day but I was getting used already. SunRan and QiuLuan bathed first because they are faster in bathing unlike Rachel and I! I took the longest again. 4 of us (Sunran, Rachel, Qiuluan, me) left to bathe earlier than Ros, PeiSan and Annabelle but in the end they were faster than us! Felt quite bad for making them wait for us before eating. =X We wasted lots of food because many of us weren’t very hungry. Aiyo.

At night after watching the Japan bands performance dvd and 200 pounds beauty, it was free time! It was so so so fun and hilarious!!! We played heart attack at first. I cannot remember who became the most pregnant. Haha. If you get hit you became a month pregnant. I don’t really get it actually! XD Then the yi mao qian game! It was even more amusing! Ros was stuck in the middle the longest! Hahaha. Finally the game of the day… The polar bear and hunter game!!! The trombone section joined (: I think it is more fun in a bigger group! We got to move out to play at 11.30pm because it was lights out. The horns section joined later. We played till 12 plus I think. It was pretty late already so we went to sleep! That night I could sleep better! I supposed it’s because I was really tired. I could even dream. Haha! :D But the floor is still hard to sleep on. My sleeping bag is very thin!

Third day of camp there were marching, cleaning of band room, dismiss… Oh! Rachel and I revealed that we dreamt of the same person, ahem ahem. It seems so weird to dream of her. Hahaha! I dreamt of the polar bear and hunter game also I think! I cannot really remember my dreams. x) Okay so marching in the morning! I was pretty scared… =x But it didn’t turn out as bad as I think it would be! It’s just quite tiring and I became very wet of sweat. Heh. Then it was cleaning of band room! I think I’m rather clumsy. Haha! I went to put the dustpan down after emptying at where the two brooms were and ended up dropping the two brooms and dustpan down. =x I think it was quite loud and I got a shock too. Hahaha =] Now the band room seems clean!

Finally it was prize presentation and band camp is over… Time pass so fast!!! I’m sad that it is over! It seems so boring to stay at home during the holidays. D: I want to go out but I haven’t start any homework and I don’t feel like doing them! Haiz…

Wah. I spent a long long time posting this long long post! I started at 6.30pm and now it is 9.50pm : O

Ok byebye!