Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 Y 10:45 PM

I’M BORED AT HOME D:

Wanted to go out with Amanda tomorrow but she has plans with her classmates! =/ Hahaha. So I’ve decided on how to kill time tomorrow at home!

1. Play badminton in the morning, most probably with my neighbours and sister! The only timeslot available is 8-9am. : O haha!

2. Go supermarket with my auntie to shop for baking ingredients! We’re going to bake =] I’ve no idea what we’re making also! I suppose we’ll just prepare something edible! XD

At least I’ve something to do already tomorrow at home! (:

Going out with LiEn on thurs! We’re most likely catching a movie, perhaps Enchanted? Hahaha! But not very comfirmed yet!

Oh! I’ve just recommended Amanda 2 anime to watch.

1. La Corda D’oro. Anime. About music. Quite inspiring. Hahaha. I like the trumpet and violin guys. Kazuki Hihara and Len Tsukimori!!! There’s this flute guy also! But not as shuai la. XD

2. The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Anime film. About this girl who can leap through time. Haha! Pretty cool :D

My sister recommended many more other anime to me. Haha. But I don’t feel like watching anime nowadays. I stopped watching Saiunkoku Monogatari after a few episodes though it’s quite nice (:

Okay bye!